Friday, February 4, 2011

snowed in projects

with all this cold weather & snow & having to stay in (because of  the
weather and taking care of two sick girls-blech!), I've been able to get
some things done. This is one of them...

I spent hours dying and drying coffee filters in the oven.
{my family keeps asking why are we having filters for dinner}


trying to achieve the perfect shades of blush-y pink and coffee-stained cream

hung with off-white vintage-y looking seam binding

I think it was worth the effort...
love it
I'll be adding one to my shop
& putting one in Millie's room

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love it too! The color is perfect.

Lindsey Stephens said...

Hi Ginnie! Love the wreath! Gorgeous! I'm orginally from OKC and quite often frequent the thrift stores over there! some of my favorites are Best Thrift on Macarthur and reno, Unique thrift on meridian and 23rd st, Goodwill on 50th and Macarthur, Heart and Hand thrift on Council and 23rd st, and there is one on 23rd and Macarthur and the name is escaping me right now. There are also to places I love to go to for inspiration: The RINK gallery on 30th and Rockwell and The Feathered Nest on 63rd and Macarthur. Have a great day!

maría cecilia said...

This is really beautiful!!!
hugs from Chile

Deborah said...

I love the colour..beautiful job!!!

Deborah

Related Posts with Thumbnails