Friday, March 6, 2009

Fabulous Finds on Friday!

I went to a garage sale and found the awesome "Lord's Prayer" poster for $1 and the vintage blue and white metal box AND the clothes, all in really great shape for $1.oo a piece! The cream-colored sweater is so cute, with a tie around the waist and I love the salmon-colored cords.
The poster, which I have seen at a boutique here in OKC and they sell it matted in leopard and framed for like $100 or something crazy, so I went to the RINK gallery to check out their sale table and look for a frame for my poster. I found the frame for $20 and I have leopard fabric in my scraps, I can totally do this for WAY cheaper.
The RINK is my new favorite place!! Today, along with the frame, I found another ironstone bowl, which I think is so beautiful and aged, for $1 and something that I'm having my guy pick up tomorrow and I totally scored on it. I'll post before and after pics when I get it. EEEK, I am so excited about it....!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails